Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Concert


Yeah, ok. If you have watched those videos(links are directly above), you have probably had to make a potty run. Now that your back... LOL I hope you enjoyed.

Here is the thing... I was starting to worry about my girls confidence. We had a couple little incidences where "mean girls" were involved. They grated on me and made me start to worry. My girl definitely does not fit in the box, but she is not completely out of the box either. So she floats in the space where... some try to shove her in the box.. and others embrace and love the part out and part in the box.. amazing individual girl she is. Anyways, I think that as a mom I was over-thinking things and our girl is just fine as the video kinda shows.... ROTFL  STILL!!! my eyes water and giggles sneak up from the pits of my body when I think of my girl catching that microphone and using it... LOL  Nope. Lots of other things to worry bout, confidence, I don't think is really one of them. And to think, if you had told me in September that my daughter would sing "down by the bay" and "you are my sunshine" and dance the chicken dance by April... I would have laughed at you. She has come a long way in a short time... One Amazing little, big girl. Keep your eye on her... who knows where this wild ride we call life will take us... 

Gymnastics Finale tomorrow.... wonder where it shall take us??? Only tomorrow knows... gnighty.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Too funny! I think comedy is in her future.

Emily said...

So awesome! What a wonderfully mother Gweny has!

Emily said...

So awesome! What a wonderfully mother Gweny has!