Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy Needles... busy Momma...

Mittens for Xmas - for the kitty hat
Mittens for Xmas - for the owlie hat
Pumpkin hat - for an October baby, I hope
Slippers started, second one is on the needles
Missy G's Home gymnastic mats! LOL
Ok been stitching up a storm. Trying to be ready for Xmas. Yeah.. I know.. whip, whip, whip... Oh my.. any luck I will manage to get them all done! And a few extra's for others. The extra's for others I hope will pay for what I want to buy for Xmas(couple things for missy G). So, if you want anything whipped up.. LOL Let me know! LOL

Daddy made the mistake of saying Gymnastics day... so Missy G in her excitement about being Gym day laid out blankets on the floor to be her mats.. she did forward rolls and bridges and stretching.. pretty much whatever she dreamed up! LOL Was awesome....

Recently I have taken over the books at home.. my favorite farmer just couldn't keep up with the field and the books.. so.. now books are mine. It feels so darn good to make that stack of receipts dwindle..

So, off and running for another day around here.. been at the books this morning, need a quick shower then out to the farm to get some chemical to return.... then home and maybe some knitting before tackling more books.... OH MY@@ LOL

No comments: