Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gwynastics......

 It's terrible. Every time I want to type gymnastics.. my brain spits out gwynastics.. LOL It's crazy. Today, Gwyn was the only one who showed for her gymnastics class. So, she got some one on one. I think she had lots of fun. No waiting her turn.. Just go go go... which is what she does best!! LOL
Gwyn did not nap today, and did not go to bed until.. 9pm. Crazy little gal. She will either sleep in tomorrow.. or be tired. I be hoping for the sleep in a little bit....

Here is what is on my needles. It's a Japanese Garden Shawl. I love the way it is working up!!

I also love the colours... I think it's very pretty, though not as bright as the picture makes it out to be, it is still very pretty!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute,Marla is starting dance classes this summer but I don't have any cute nicknames for it. Ha! The shawl is beautiful and so full of color. You are so talented.