Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Gwyn and the earrings...

This morning my little Gwyn comes out to the living room with her daddy.. points to my earrings.. points to the push pins in the bulletin board.. then points to her ears!!! OH MY!! Already!!! So, I went and got her some stick on earrings(small stickers). She wore them well :)  In the second picture you will see she added an, up high earring!! Whatta Girl!

 James hit a young buck on the way home last night...   He figures about 2 years old. Knocked the poor little buggers rack off.. mind you not that it matters much once you go over the rainbow.... James is fine. Next week we will find out from SGI how.. OK the truck is.....
James was off to the farm after a few phone calls this morning... and fruck a duck... he got a flat tire on the passenger rear!! He was not impressed.  Before he left he told me to go to the city for thanksgiving without him... which really sucks... but.. sometimes that is just how it is. I love my farmer :) but, miss him when we get going to these things on our own... Oh well... next trip... and Christmas for sure.. right???

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute! I love that idea with the earrings. Marla just wears her Mrs. Potato head earrings around. I guess that works too. Sorry to hear about the truck, it always seems to all go wrong at once.