Sunday, February 07, 2010

Visit with Mom and Dad

Well, Friday night I got a call from Mom. Could they come for a visit? Of course they can!! So, they arrived hmm 2pm ish on Saturday. We had a great visit. Gwyn loves to see her grandma and grandpa. Their visit is always far to short. They left today Sunday at 4pm. I guess 26hrs is kinda short when you think you sleep for a good 8 or so of them. But was very nice to have them out for a visit. Gwyn loved playing with her grand's. She was sad to see them go, as was I. I just wish for 3 day weekends for them to come visit.. but you have to take what you can get! LOL We will go visit sometime later this month and stay a few days.. usually a week. I have some things I want to pick up at Costco. I also would love to take Gwyn to the pool in the city. She loves the bath so much, I bet she would love the pool! Can't imagine trying to get her out of it though.. LOL Dad and James got all the walls standing on the shed. Wow it looks big.... Which is good because we have a lot of crap to store. LOL I know that sounds bad to call it crap.. but it's the stuff you can't get rid of because you need it, but you have to store it because you don't need it every day!!! How do we accumulate so much of it is what I would like to know... LOL Anyways. That is all for me to night... I have a load of laundry to change then I am off to bed.. will hunt down some pictures and what not tomorrow for you all... Maybe...
Talk to you all soon,
I've missed you all too....

No comments: