Monday, February 08, 2010

Today... Your photo treat...

Well, Gwyn figured there wasn't enough pictures of toys on this blog.. so here we have it. Her Tonka truck parked at the water jug, next to the stove.. with her juice cup on the floor. And her car. It parks by the front door. So if your visiting, come to the back.. LOL mind you she likes to ride around in it too so... LOL
And our little star.. LOL I think she is tired of pictures there...
Gwyn sitting nicely smiling.. but not at me!
Just my sweetie...

3 comments:

Kate said...

Did you knit that sweater? I love that green!

Yarn Devil said...

Hahaha! Kate I wish! It is a beautiful sweater.. but alas it is store made... LOL I love that green too! Looks good on her! (Plus I have yet to find time to knit....)

草莓聖代Star said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.