Monday, January 12, 2009

She looks sooo big!!! and a FO

I took these this morning.. well.. maybe even early this afternoon! She looks so long and lean in actual cloths!!! Got her out of sleepers for a change of pace today... We had to buy leggings to find pants that were not too big around.. She is long and lean... and I will not complain one bit about that... well at least until I have to sew cuffs on all her pants and shirts to make them look like they fit! LOL Or maybe sew her pants..... hmmm... we shall see what time brings... but for now she is a little long and lean for the baby pants they have out there...
She is way too cute in the sweater that Auntie Tammy got for her!!!(isn't it cute Auntie?) It looks good on her and fits well too.. way too sweet! Will look nice with her denim overalls too I thinks.... We will see though!





And finally, for you knitting folk... My finished object... I actually finished it a few nights ago.. LOL it had one knit round, one round of decrease, tie up and tuck in's to do. I finally got to it! This was the hat I was knitting on when I was trying to tell how far apart my contractions were... funny, Uncle D was right about the date, and I was working on his hat.... too funny!!!!
I worked it in the round.. the pic was not near loose enough but, I am hoping when he wears it, it will stretch out nice......







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW, she is adorable in the sweater ......have to plan our trip to see her SOON!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little sweater for a gorgeous little girl! She looks adorable in the little white outfit too!
Grandma loves her!