Sunday, November 09, 2008

Something new to read?

Well, I am just betting you are waiting for something new to read... I have shown you pics of the blankets and such. Hubby set up the crib we thankfully borrowed from my sister. I have laundry on the go to get some bedding ready. And so I have some cloths to wear tomorrow... LOL I packed up, went to the city, thinking I was going to stay.... The doctor said she would see me again in 2 weeks.. so no worries.. I decided to come home for a couple more days..grab my pillow, my sweat pants for travel.. and head for home! Then I could help my love with the crib(even though I didn't really). Do some laundry and some dishes(don't come by unless you want to see every dish in the house dirty.... that's what happens when you live on the run!!!). And get all these baby cloths that I won't need in the first few days of baby being born put into the drawers in the baby's room... now... normally one would think this an easy thing.. ROTF LMAO You saw, my mom's list of purchased clothing... LOL now, she has shopped a wee bit more.. we have added what I purchased into that... and the blankets I made.. the cloths my sister had set aside..... the cloths I borrowed from my sister with the crib.... The car was full... Now I have no idea how to sort them and get them in the drawers so as to function with ease... outfits or parts? by size or by item? I sorted all the 12 mo. plus sized stuff out so now I have the 0-3, 3-6 and 6-9's out.. how to sort them? as some of the 6-9's look like they should fit a 3-6 and some of the 3-6 look bigger than the 6-9's... I guess I shall figure it out.. one piece at a time. Maybe, or a drawer at a time. LOL

Any of you with babies have pointers on how to sort it?

OK, now that the fun is said.. I have a beef. At this point I am glad I am not doing a lot of driving... The car is not so bad to drive... the truck.. LOL feels like a bus when I get the wheel up so it doesn't rub my baby belly.. so I tipped it down a wee bit... and it would catch the belly from time to time but nothing serious... though baby didn't like it one bit!!! That is not the beef though... This is: What the hell is it with people and the bloody fog lights when there is no fog!!!!!!! No fog!!! That is just as bad as driving with your brights on when you should dim them to me!!! Turn the things off!!! And I have yet to meet a car that hasn't got a switch to turn fog lights on and off so.. No bull shit. Turn them off! I get that it is much brighter and great and lovely and all that! I have them.. I tried them... I don't want to blind other drivers.. so unless it's foggy(the reason they are intended for) I keep them turned off and use my brights when I can.. and my dims the rest of the time. I think the cops should be ticketing for it. Seriously. Some of those fog lights I would rather be brighted than fogged.... Ok... now I am done.. that was my beef.

So, my happy note.... Less than a month!!!! Yes, even though baby's are easier to look after on the inside.. I am very excited to meet this beautiful little bundle on the outside! Even if that means lots more work.... I can't wait til her daddy can meet her!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be sooo exited that it's finally getting close! Good luck with all!