Saturday, November 01, 2008

Odds and ends...

Well today I hope to get some laundry done. And get to sewing on receiving blankets. I do hope I can get my serger to do a nice rolled hem... that would be really nice! I am sure I can figure it out. I will show you pics of them later, if I get to them. I did manage to get all the PJ pants sewn... that factory style sewing works well... as long as you don't have too many colours going on... LOL

I am a little tired from yesterday. I was in Yorkton... again... LOL and was trying to get some Christmas shopping done. I did manage to get a few things taken care of...


I was in the quilting shop.. and they had the neatest fat quarter packet....


Or Pocket as they call it... It is sooo neat! OK, so I don't have the patience to quilt.. doesn't mean I don't like the fabrics and stuff... LOL I had to show you!

What else.. not much. Happy Hallows day (if last night was Hallows eve). I had 3 trick or treater's. I got home at about 7pm and must have missed the rest of them...

That's it.

TTFN

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I don't have the patience to quilt anymore either - would rather just sit and knit!
Jane