Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crochet Baby Sweater.... Done.

Is it not cute? I love it! Think it turned out wonderful! Just do not look at my seams.. on the inside.. the outside looks good ... the inside.. another story. But I love how it turned out. The scallop and stitching around it is not supposed to be there.... I put it there because I thought the raw edge was rough. It sure girlied it up some!

Now to find something else to work on... mind you.. wont have to worry about that until my hunny heads back home... He drove in yesterday in that lovely snow.. for our breastfeeding class... I knew he would make it.. just wasn't sure about what time... and about the rest of them crazies on the road!!! He did make it and in plenty of time! Safe and sound and cursing the damn city drivers!!! LOL He says "everyone forgets how to drive as soon as the snow hits!" LOL I told him.... that's normal.. happens every year in the city!!! Plus! Agribition is in town... would rather call it aggravation.. but it is a damn good draw to the city.. just don't try to get anywheres fast when they are trying to get in or out of the grounds... LOL

Anyhow.. I have chattered on long enough and am queasy and hungry so better go feed us...

Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

Val said...

uhhhh-how cute is that!? I like the addition of the scalloped edge.

TricsH said...

Oh that is adorable! Very nice creative scallop too

草莓聖代Star said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.