Sunday, September 28, 2008

OOH the fun!!!

Yes, fun, fun, fun. Hubby can't get his combine going... the batteries aren't charging... leaves one to wonder what's up with that... he is searching for the answer. I feel for him, it's cold and damp in the air and windier than hell! He is still hoping to get it going and get something off the field today...

My fun... well.. I got the idea that I should maybe try the car seat in the car to see how it sits.... or fits for that matter. And my answer..... sh**.... it really doesn't fit all that well. Now one would think.. that the manufacturer of such a car when putting in the L.A.T.C.H. system would have thought about car seats and how they would fit? Family vehicle? It is like a mini, minivan... I don't get why the seat doesn't fit. So now... the challenge of return and exchange!!!! ooh the fun!! at least I didn't register it or throw out the box!!! And hopefully, pick #2 will fit. So, any of you expecting a new bundle.. try your car seat in the car.. before! yes before you go to bring baby home!!!! no last minute surprises that way! (I know mine wasn't last minute surprise... but we had to wait a month for this one to come from Sears catalogue order... not looking forward to another month wait... will have to see what happens there.) And I will admit.. it isn't all the cars fault either... the car seat is rather large in size... so I would say 50/50 blame...

Some days ya just think you should have given up on fuel economy and bought a minivan... but it makes me shudder at the thought.... (no offence intended for all you minivan mom's, I just make a lot of miles as you figure from reading my blog... and shudder at putting the fuel in a minivan)

No comments: