Sunday, September 07, 2008

The 100 things I want to do....

Well, this morning I got up and checked email... while checking email I thought about all the things I want to get done.. and here they are.....

-laundry(started and just need to put some away and carry one changing loads)
-Dishes(water is run, just need to finish breakfast)
-Sort out yarn/fabric to rubbermaid's
-Sort out Christmas sewing
-Clean up the above mentioned room for baby
-Clean out my closet
-Restore order to my drop and run home
-Sort the baby stuff I have made
-Knit, crochet or sew some baby things....

There are a few more but that is about all I can think of at the moment....

Oh, Sorry you didn't get any finished pictures of the bins... I would have loved to have a pic of all the bins we did... but.... LOL.. they were disappearing as fast as we could put them up! Which is all good..but the yard did look some how empty by the time we left... all that work and nothing to show... LOL! Except the farmers had their bins and would be happier!

No comments: