Sunday, May 18, 2008

XXX RATED - IMAGES MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS!!!!!

My Husband the mighty hunter!
Missed one of the two prairie chickens! This is a new way to hunt a chicken... hit it with the car and have it's head get stuck in your hood so you snap it's neck.




Luckily no damage to the vehicle... but the poor thing hung there a long time before we stopped and popped the hood to set the poor thing out. I tell ya... that chicken hanging there was making me feel a bit sick... at the same time we were laughing at the poor thing for the way it stuck to the car... odd.
I just think hubby had to one up our friend whom had hit a thumper the night before while we were out.... it was a thumper cuz it made a pretty darn good thump and broke our friends grill... ouch! Hubby got the chicken... no damage! All good.... I told him he wasn't allowed to hunt deer with my car!

No comments: