Monday, April 14, 2008

I forgot to tell you!

See this pic. I zoomed in my camera almost to the max to get it. There were 2 of them, but by the time I got zoomed enough for this shot... the other was in the trees already. I just caught this one, my next shot he/she is in the trees and I have an empty frame of trees and bush. Still wondering what your looking at? No, not a cow... it's a Moose. I had to zoom pretty good to figure it out... LOL

I took this picture while we were taking the others..... just forgot to show you... till now! LOL

Well off and running for another day... I will be in the city for a couple days.... then back to work.

Wow the temp is beautiful!! +9cel at 7am. The snow is fading fast around here... our backyard pool is growing too!!! (giant puddle that it is... least it is way down the back more to the alley and not right here by the house!!!)

Talk to you all soon!!!

No comments: