Sunday, August 19, 2007

Now the good stuff....

These would be the socks I have been working on. Well, since I put the poncho down... LOL which was what... mid July... so not soooooo bad! LOL These ones I think will be a Christmas gift for the nephew. Hopefully he likes them..... being a teen and all. I am going to make him a hat, Dickie and mitten set for his birthday... which is on the needles next... soon as I figure out colours! Well enjoy the pics of the socks....

This one, shows how much my Kitchener stitch has improved... LOL I wonder if I could find that pair of socks that I made first and had nasty Kitchener happening..... I bet you all don't wanna see that anyways...... always nicer to see a nice Kitchener... :)

Home quick for a windy day today and tomorrow... nasty wind... errrrr.. ah well, back at work soon as the wind calms a bit or we tether the bin... we shall see.

Well that's it for now!

No comments: