Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Knitting Bag and Knitting basket.

Hey all,
So, made the trip to Yorkton today. All was well. The horrible amounts of snow they are talking have not started to accumulate yet today. 10 to 15cm, which is like 4 to 6 inches this afternoon and this eve. So might be lots of snow to wake up to tomorrow!

Anyways, I have been pondering this knitting bag and knitting basket thing. I know I should just do it, but I keep thinking I want to plan it so I am not looking for that pocket to stuff . . . this item in or that one . . you know? So, I know I want a main compartment for the project, then one slim one for the pattern in use. Snips pocket would be dandy, a knit strip for sticking yarn needles in would be helpful. Have any of you got some Idea's to help? Just want to do it right you know? LOL

Thank you,

No comments: