Monday, June 19, 2006

Welcome to Me

Hi all,
I am just starting my blog. I don't know exactly what I am doing here but thought it would be a good way to keep in touch with some while I am away from home here and there with work and such, I dont always have time to email everyone who is wondering how I am so thought this would be a great place to make notes of what I am up to, what I have been up to and what kinda trouble LOL I am lookin at getting into . . . Whatcha think?

A Little about me:
I am a crafter, I knit, crochet, and sew. I would love to do some quilting but time and energy need to be found for that! Maybe this winter. . . I am a bin builder through the summer with my hubby, which puts me away from home alot through the summer. So posts will be here and there! But here none the less!

I live in a small town, so things are pretty quiet and I always find things to do and write about! LOL

So now I have written a little and will be adding some good stuff here and there . . . but am off and running for now.
Catchya all again soon!


No comments: